In this article, I’m going to show you exactly how to get a ton of followers on Instagram and make a living off your account.
The problem is everyone wants results without putting in any effort. You want it fast and easy. It doesn’t work that way.
You’re going to need to put in some sweat equity if you really want results. And by the end of this article, you’ll have a step-by-step blueprint for how to become famous on Instagram that can absolutely get your results! Success doesn’t happen overnight – it takes time and dedication, but I’m going to show you the fastest route possible so without further ado… let’s dive in!
Take A Selfie, Take A Selfie, Take Another Selfie
What does a modern Instagram post look like? Well it’s usually a selfie. Whether you take a picture of yourself or just use other pictures that have YOU in them – selfies are the bread and butter of Instagram! Okay I might be exaggerating a little bit but not by much! If you can’t get behind the idea of taking lots and lots of selfies to build up your Instagram account then there is no way you’ll ever become famous on Insta… both literally as well as from my recommendations.
People love seeing themselves in photos so whether they know you or not, if they see enough photos with YOU in it… they’re going to start following you. They’ll get to know your face and who you are, even if they don’t really know anything else about you!
Now I want to point out that there is a right way and a wrong way to go about selfies on Instagram. If you just post selfies all the time with no real explanation of where you’re at or what’s going on… they will wear thin and people aren’t going to like it. But thankfully we’ve already got this covered!
How To Boost Engagement On Your Instagram Account With Stories
So in my previous article, we talked about how Instagram stories were quickly becoming the most engaging piece of content you can make for your social media accounts (and which outlet was more popular than Facebook!). Turns out that including yourself in your stories is a great way to boost engagement and get more people following you!
People love knowing who you are and what you’re up to. If they can see that you’re just like them and that you take pictures of the same things they do, they’ll be more likely to follow you!
But there’s a right way and a wrong way to go about this as well. If all you do is post stories of yourself without any real context or explanation, people will quickly lose interest. You need to make sure that every story has a point or at least has something interesting going on in it.
If you can nail down both of these concepts – selfies and stories – then congratulations, you’re well on your way to becoming famous on Instagram!
How To Get More Followers On Instagram: The Step-By-Step Blueprint
Okay so this is the part you’ve been waiting for. Here’s the step-by-step blueprint for how to get more followers on Instagram and make a living off your account!
1. Take lots and lots of selfies! As we just talked about, people love seeing themselves in photos so if you can include them in your posts, they’re more likely to follow you.
2. Post interesting stories that have a point or are at least entertaining. People will quickly lose interest if all you do is post boring stories with no context.
3. Use hashtags liberally! This is a great way to get your photos in front of more people and to get them to start following you.
4. Interact with other users! This is a great way to make connections with other users and to get them interested in what you’re doing.
5. Use Instagram ads! This is a great way to reach a new audience and to get more followers on Instagram.
6. Be consistent! If you can post content on a regular basis, people will be more likely to follow you.
7. Have a strong visual aesthetic! This is key for attracting attention and getting people to follow you.
8. Make sure your account is public! This is the best way to ensure that as many people as possible can see your content.
9. Post organically! Try not to use engagement pods or any other shady tactics to boost your follower count.
10. Use Instagram shoutouts! This is a great way to get more attention on the platform and it won’t cost you much money at all.